Welcome to the joevemarketing.com website and/or the JoEve Marketing (the “Platform”). The website of JoEve Marketing at https://joevemarketing.com/ is subject to the term of use, any notices and/or supplementary term of use hereincontained.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT WITH DUE CARE, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS FOR USING OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT, AS MODIFIED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, AS IT IS A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN GOLDSOME TECHNOLOGY BERHAD (“WE OR US” ) AND YOU (“YOU” ).
By accessing, browsing, visiting our website, registering an user account and/or using our online services, you are unconditionally agree and acknowledge you are bound by this term of use which may be modified and amended from time to time.
If you are not agreeable to be bound by this term of use, you shall immediately leave our website/platform as our authorization for you to use our website/platform is subject to your express acceptance of this term of use.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR SERVICES
2.2 Content provided on this Platform is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Platform are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Platform are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
2.3 Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Platform may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Platform is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. JoEve Marketing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
2.4 We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
2.5 We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
(b) prevent or restrict access of any an authorised user to the Platform and/or the Services;
(c) report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
(d) to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
- You shall not do any things and/or conduct that will be harmful to our website which include but not limited to the followings:-
- To provide any inaccurate, false, misleading information in your profile, user account, create more than one account without prior written approval from us, transfer your account to any third party and/or create an user account for a third party;
- To distribute and/or a virus such as logic bomb, worm, trap doors, robots, spiders, Trojan horse and/or any virus in similar nature in connection to the use of our website;
- To do anything to impair and/or disable the proper operation of our website;
- To do anything and act that is malicious, illegal, immoral and/or infringing to expose our website to any liability;
- To retain, keep, store any contents such as picture of the product of our affiliate on our website;
- To gain any profit by way of using our website for your own business without our prior written consent;
- To disclose your username and password to any third party.
- To republish any of our materials in any social media such as facebook, line, wechat, whatsapp without our written consent.
- USER SUBMISSIONS
3.1 You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your username, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
4.1 All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Platform, information content on the Platform and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”) shall remain our property or where applicable, our affiliates or third party intellectual property owners. The entire contents of the Platform also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
4.2 No part or parts of the Platform may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcasted, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment any Intellectual Property without our prior written permission or that of the relevant Intellectual Property owners. No party accessing the Platform shall claim any right, title or interest therein. Permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Intellectual Property for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Intellectual Property and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Our website is on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site.
- The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of us howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither our company nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- By offering information, products or services via the website, no solicitation is made by us to any person to use such information, products or services may be prohibited by law.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information that is placed by us on the website, but we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any damage caused by or loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website including in particular any third party content or comments, photos, product reviews, endorsements, opinions, comments or other testimonials or any other specific online user activities.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the website is accurate and up to date, we do not warrant, nor do we accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in this website. The content contained in this website is subject to change from time to time without further notice. We make no warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, free from viruses or error-free or that any defects can be corrected. Your use of the website at your own risk.
- LINK TO OTHER SIDES AND TO OUR WEBSITE
- This website may have links to other independent third party websites. Please be informed that these linked sites are provided solely as a further information and/or as a convenience to our website visitors.
- All these linked sites are not in any way under our control. Therefore, we are not responsible for the operation and/or the contents thereof of these linked sites.
- Access to any of these linked site is at your own risk and you are advised to use these links sites with due diligent and make your own independent judgments regarding your interaction with these linked sites.
- We will have no liability arising out or related to any usage of these linked sites or for any lost and/or damages alleged to be caused by or in connection of the usage of these linked sites.
- MODIFICATION AND CHANGES OF THIS WEBSITE
We reserve our rights at our absolute discretion to modify, change, add and/or remove this term and condition at any point in time without giving you any advanced notice prior to incorporating any modification and/or changes.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This term of use (together with any documents referred hereto) constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and it is expressly declared that no variation hereof shall be effective unless made by the parties in writing.
- LAW APPLICABLE
This term of use shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and its validity construction and performance shall be interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The parties hereto hereby agree to subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts for these purposes and for the determination of all actions and proceedings arising out of this Agreement.